CT Angiography of the brain
Well, I'm home from having had my CT Angiography of the brain and heart.  Now, I just have to wait one week until I go back to the neuro to find out the results of it.  

The Neuro said my last MRI was the weirdest and unusual MRI of the brain that she had ever seen.  The report said something about Vertebral Basilar Insufficiency and something about an enlarged vessel or something. My brainstem has moderate damage (Chronic Gliosis) and it didn't sound like it was damaged from the MS.  Only one MS lesion was present in the right temporal lobe and it hasn't changed in the last 5 years.  

Nothing new going on with me other than this.  I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a CT Angiography of their brain.  It was not painful but it is somewhat uncomfortable as the contrast liquid they give does make you real warm and the top of my head was just throbbing something fierce.  

I walked out of the hospital with a CD of the scans.  Too bad I can't tell anything about them.  

I hope everyone is doing well.

My best to you all,
Deborah

Hi Deborah-

I don't have a clue about CT Angiography but just wanted to say good luck with the results on it.  

Addi
Hi Deb,

I've not had one, sorry. But, I pray you get some answers from this.

Hows the throbbing now?

-Shell
Shell, the throbbing left about 5 minutes after the scan.  Thanks guys!