Multiple Sclerosis Community
Chat Room

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Chat Room

Don't know if this goes over well.  I belong to another community.  An MS chat room, endorsed by the Multiple Sclerosis Society.  It's based in the UK, but, there are members from all over the world.  I go there throughout the day, every day.  I found here, 'cause I'm still undiagnosed and still looking for answers.  I got lots there, too, though.  But, I look all over.

It is a good site, with many, many wonderful people.  They come from the UK, Australia, US, Canada, Romania, Ireland, Scotland, and I'm sure all other areas, my geography isn't good.  lol

It's instant chat, you don't need to join, only visit, if you like, no lpassword stuff.  Just choose a name, and there u are.  

Feel free to look it up and decide for yourself if you would like to chat on line with the people there.  It's called Jooly's Joint, (as in julies place, not smoke, lol)  It was started by a lady in the uk who has ms, and had a hard time being diagnosed.  It's been up and running, since 1995.  She monitors the site, always.  

The people in this web room have organized meets all over the world, so that the ppl chatting can meet one another.  I haven't met any, tho some are close neighbours, I'm in Canada.  I have been going in there for almost two years.  Since I first turned on my computer, nearly,  in may of '06.  I didn't have much computer savvy then.  It was a godsend to find it, as is finding this place.  

I don't want to be doing something I shouldn't by suggesting this site, but, it is such a good one, I wanted to share.  If you are interested, by all means, visit.  Try it, if you don't like it, don't stay.

Looking forward to talking in realtime to some of you???

Erica
Hi Erica,

Thanks so much for this.  It's always good to know resources and sites.
It doesn't take anything away from this wonderful site to be recommending others, as well!

Sally
   Actually, I was just talking to Rena in there, she dropped in to see what it was like, I think she liked it.  

Erica
Has anyone out there with MS ever gotten shingles?