Multiple Sclerosis Community
Check out this blog on health care

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Check out this blog on health care

If you haven't done so before, I would encourage you to wander around other places on MedHelp and see what is out there .  We so focused on our own little MS world here that we miss a lot of other information.  

I want to share with you an expert here who is quickly becoming one of my favorite blogs to read - Dr. Steven Park is a sleep expert, but his interests are also listed as baking and origami.  With that combination I figure he has to be an ok guy and I started reading some of his posts.  He always has a unique spin on the medical information he has to share and does it in a very folky, homespun way.  

Here's a link to one of his recent posts that I found very thoughtful and thought provoking.  

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/48182?personal_page_id=5829

I hope you will take the time to check him out. I just wish he were in my hometown and I could see him as a doctor and give up my nightly Lunesta!

Also, don't overlook that we now have our own MS neurologist expert available to answer questions - Dr. Kantor.  Ess and I have posted questions to him and did get responses.  Please help to welcome him to MedHelp.

My best as always,
Lulu