Constipation? Miralax user?
MS has lots of fun side effects, including constipation.  We have recently caused some interest in a separate post about the generic equivalent of Miralax.  I thought it might be of use to repeat the information here separately so you are sure to see this -

Polyethylene Glycol is the generic name of Miralax. It is IDENTICAL to miralax.   It is available by prescription only and is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than OTC Miralax, which has to cover its heavy advertising costs.  It appears that polyethylene glycol is on the lowest level of everyone's prescription forumlary .... fluffysmom just got her big bottle for less than $3.  The same for the Miralax runs $15-20.  

I hope this is of economic help to someone else out there...........

keep moving,
Lulu
hey lgk54,

i didn't realize that "MS has lots of fun side effects, including constipation". that is good to know considering my particular issues with this.

ever since my first bout/episode/ back in 1987 i've had issues with this. i haven't been consistent with the function since then no matter what i eat or take. my gut has a mind of it's own!

just another dot to connect ... in my case