Copaxone and Pre-Employment Drug Screenings
Does anyone have experience with this? Does copaxone show up in a urine drug screening?
It shouldn't show up, It doesn't have anything in it that is part of the routine drug screen.  They usually screen for opiates, benzos, marijuana, those kinds of things.  It seems like (it's been awhile since I had one) they noted what prescriptions you're on when they collect for the test.
Last time I had one done for nursing, they told me what they would check for when I asked them.  I wasn't on anything on their list, but they didn't mind sharing the info.

So figure no foul done in asking them or is there anyone you know who works at the future employment place who could tell you what they were tested for......

Just thoughts.......
GG - I am going to jump to the idea that you don't want them to know you have MS - is that right? You have a right to keep that private and from what I know the copaxone will not alter blood tests in any way.  You might double check that with your doctor or call the NMSS and talk to their folks.
-Laura
Don't know if it will show up in a urine test, but a positive test for something that you have a valid prescription for or substances which are legal (nicotine or caffeine for example) wont cause you to fail the tests, just inform the testers that you had been prescribed it and show the relevant documents if requested.
Agreed, Rico, but my late wife was taking enough of certain meds in her later years -- all properly and justifiably prescribed -- that I'd have sure been uncomfortable hiring her for many positions.

Still, neither Copaxone nor any other MS DMD was among those.  If it were, I don't think it would have had any effect on my opinion.  However, I'm rather informed on that one, compared to your average employer.