Could I have MS?
Hi my Name is Ascencion.

about a 2 month again I had a sock like feeling on haft of my right foot, and then a month again I have some pain in my left calf and ankle as i walk.
Now the sock feeling as gone away on my left foot but the pain in my calf and ankle don't really hurt unless i keep walking on them a lot. but, now i get tingling on my right foot when i walk and then it goes on and off as i walk. but when i sit down there is no tingling. and this has been going on for like a week now the tingling.

but i do have back pain, and i get tingling in my back when i lean forward and some times in my hands, and the pass two days my leg went numb when i was sleeping but i got up and shake it off and i was ok.

Also I get some king of Burning Sensations all over my body.

I had X rays and my Doctor said there is something going on in my back do to poor posture.

sometimes i feel weak, but i don't know if its do to worrying about MS or having MS.
I think i have a pinched nerve. but i don't know.

I hope someone can help me.
Hello a Neurologist really would have to sort it out. If you had a bad neck vertebra that could cause some of what you are describing.

Alex
but my questions are do anything here sound like MS to you or anyone?
We can't tell you, and it doesn't appear you have had any of the diagnostic tests needed.  Ms is difficult to dx, it tasked many labs, neuro visits, mri's and sometimes an lp before a neuro csn decide

We are only ms patients helping each other and you have not presented enough information

Alex is right, it could be any number of things
Please see your doctor!