Could it be MS?
I am having an MRI soon, but the scheduling is taking forever, and so I thought I'd ask questions online.  I am 32, female, and recently begun to be very tired all the time, esp. in the mid-to-late afternoons, and felt hot almost all the time whereas in the past I usually felt cold even when it was hot.  Going outside (it was close to 100 degrees out) was unbearable for the first summer ever. I was depressed and and anxious.  Other symptoms came and went, like when I would type was unable to hold my arms up over the keyboard without them feelings weak or shaky, sharp pain in my feet, headaches, joint pain, shortness of breath, trouble swallowing, and a couple times I felt so disoriented and out of it I had to lie down.  I bumped into the walls walking at times, and I couldn't focus well.  All this continued from Spring until recently when I had extensive blood tests done and it was determined that I have mono, but that was not a satisfactory explanation for me or my doctor.  She said I needed an MRI to test for MS, which I had already planned on requesting.  I just got a feeling about it, and though I don't want to be right I can't ignore by gut reaction.  So when my doctor was concerned enough to order  the MRI I knew it wasn't just me getting carried away.  The mono is almost gone now but the symptoms are still just as present as before, and I've read that there is a link between MS and Epstein-Barr virus.  Any thoughts welcome.  Thanks!
I personally think your going to find that Mono is more likely whats causing all these issues your having, Mono is one of the many MS mimic. The sx you've mentioned and as you've described, dont actually sound like MS though they do sound more consistent with a nausty virus like Mono. Please have a look at our health pages if you want to understand MS, its mimics and the dx process etc, you'll find them just to the right of your screen.

There hasn't exactly been any link established, what causes MS is unknown. Mono is just one of the many theory's, its speculatary but not proven, it stems from research looking for the trigger/cure. Basically the theory is that 'a virus' could potentially be the trigger (in certain people) that sets off their immune system to attack the mylenine sheath. The stats on Mono are something like 90% of the population and stats on MS are no way that high so Mono being the cause of MS is not realistically the simple answer, research is still trying to find the cause and any links and so far they dont have answers yet.

Cheers.........JJ