Do these symptoms sound familiar
Hi all.

I hate to post here but i have been worrying for a while that i may be suffering from MS.

Back in May i started to have a strange feeling in my legs as if they were like jelly.

They only felt like jelly when i was sitting down really and when i got up to walk they felt fine, no weakness at all.

I then developed pins and needles in my legs and feet at the same time as the jelly legs. At one point my toes on my right foot felt like i was holding them in a fire, this only lasted about 18 hours.

Around about a month later i starter to feel the jelly feeling in my hands and arms.

At times i would be holding my phone and would feel a jolt go through my hand and would drop the phone.

My right hand was also shaking quite a bit.

I was then presented with tingling in my face, lips, scalp and chest which was quite worrying.

After that i then started getting frequent urination which lasted about 3 weeks only to be replaced with a pain in my testicle and also around my rectum.

Next symptoms seemed to be a strange crawling in my back then the centre of my back felt like someone was holding a match to it this seemed to last a couple of days, i have also had back and neck ache for a couple of weeks too.

I've been to the doctor and they have done a lot of blood tests and all have come back fine.

Just wondering where i go from here and whether or not this sounded at all like symptoms of MS?

Hope you are all well and look forward to your views.

Regards

David
Hi and welcome,

From my perspective, MS wouldn't usually progress into so many different areas, over such a short time frame, like you've experienced, so i'm doubting MS would be the most likely cause. MS actually has many mimics and more often than not, it turns out to be something else but i think you really need to go back to your dr and ask him/her what else it could be, if your blood tests haven't found the problem!

Cheers........JJ  
Thanks for the reply.

What are other peoples symptoms, do they occur all at the same time?
go to a neurologist and get an mri done at least you will se if you have something going on in the brain and go from there it has to be ruled out before picking off other stuff