Multiple Sclerosis Community
Doctor Visit Prep

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Doctor Visit Prep

Oftentimes I read in "print" the very topics and tips that we've pieced together here for our health pages from our own members for our forum and those who pop by.

Have any of you read our Doctor Visit Prep - Be Prepared Health Page? If not, please do - it's a good one.

This link below is from the recent issue of "Neurology Now" (I encourage all to sign up for their free hard copies), and once you get through the beginning set up of this specific article, down midway through you'll see in there similar guidance we've given here for years :)  
I'm glad to see important topics that help patients in print. Here you go...

http://journals.lww.com/neurologynow/Fulltext/2012/08060/Be_Prepared___How_to_make_the_most_of_office_time.13.aspx?WT.mc_id=EMxj07x20121206NNxL08