Duloxetine ???
Does anyone take this?

I went to see my consultant, who deals with my medication. I had expected him to up my dose of Lyrica from 400mg a day to 600mg a day, as I still have a lot of neuropathic pain. But instead he stopped my amitriptyline which I take 50mg at night and changed to 60mg Duloxetine at night.

I gather it is an anti depression tablet also used for neuropathic pain in diabetic's I am not Diabetic.

So I wonder what peoples opinions were?
It is the same drug as Cymbalta.  It is an SNRI and I think there are a few people on the forum that use this for neuropathic pain.  Most of these medications work for neuropathic MS pain in the same way the work for the pain of diabetic neuropathy.  They alter the conduction thresholds of ion channels in the nervous systems.  The same is true of several anti-seizure medications like Tegretol and Gabapentin.

Bob