Ear making noises when i move my cheeks?
It's been happening for about 6 months now, there i no pain at all. I'm not sure if you will understand what i'm saying but i will describe it as best as i can for you. For the record, i'm 17 years old and male. When i frown in a certain way i can move my scalp and my head without touching them, whenever i do that, a weird clicking noise comes from my ear for each time i do it (if that makes sense). It feels like there if a bug in there, or there's a piece of soft bone/gristle rubbing against itself.

Like i said, it only happens when i pull this face, but i've now got a habit of pulling the face just to see if it's still making the weird noise, i know it sounds crazy. Just about 10 minutes ago i didn't even pull the face and it did loads of clicks, maybe for 2 seconds straight it did like 10 clicks, it felt like there was a bug in there fluttering it's wings, maybe i'm just being paranoid. Every time i have a bath i put my head under the water and then when i get our, i clean them with earbuds/q-tips, so they're not dirty.

Any help is appreciated, thank you very much.

Connor :)
I think this may be a problem to take to an "ear, nose, and throat" specialist.  
I think you should go see a doctor and have your ears checked. Using q-tips to clean your ears tends to impact ear wax in your ear canal. Water can get stuck behind the wax and cause a fluttering sound. If that's not the issue, you can talk to the doc about what else might be causing the problem. Best wishes.