Eardrum Twitch?
Ok...  I have had twitches over most of my body, eyes, legs, shoulders, hands, belly, feet, even my
unmentionables, but yesterday my eardrum twitched!  It lasted for about an hour and drove me nuts!
I couldn't hear very well while it was doing it's thing. So, have any other Twitchy people out there experienced this
odd occurance?  It had even the same beat as one of my so called normal body twitches.
Cyndi Un Dx'd
Did it thump in your ear?  Or did it just twitch?

I used to get a thump-thump-thump in my ear.  I think it might have been the stapedius muscle twitching, but I've also heard people blame the soft palate.  I've never gotten a twitch in my ear that felt like the other twitches.  I get them everywhere else, though!
Yah that is it. Thump thump thump.  Over and over!  It wouldn't stop for anything!
That is the most annoying but painless thing to happen!!!
I had been twitching a lot yesterday, so an eardrum twitch did surprise me a little!  That is the best I could describe it :)
Cyn
It is annoying, and it can be a little disturbing.  Feels like somebody knocking on my eardrum!  Nothing really seemed to fix it, but it was always worse when I was feeling run down and fatigued.