749148 tn?1302864559
Elbow pain
Good Morning...
Ok let me start be saying this is my 3rd attempt to typing this... I keep hitting the wrong button on my iPad and it disappears so if you receive many partial posts from me that's why ;). So, I'm not sure if this "new" issue should be added to the MS "pool" or not so I thought I'd put it out there for others to help me with.  I have developed this elbow pain... I can't seem to lie my elbow on a table or any hard surface without feeling as if I have a bad bruise... I haven't banged it there is no sign of trama and it seems to be bilaterally... Strange!  For those of you who don't know my history I was diagnosed with PPMS in 2008.  Any input would be appreciated.
Debbie
~Live as if all your dreams came true~
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
572651 tn?1333939396
Just my guess -and it is only a guess - this pain has probably nothing to do with your MS and more likely a muscle or skeletal problem.  You would think if you hit your elbow/funny bone on something you would have realized it at the time, but I find the numbness in my legs allows me to overlook that at times.  If it continues to hurt, of course call the doctor.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
749148 tn?1302864559
Thanks lulu
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Multiple Sclerosis Community Resources