Elbow pain
Good Morning...
Ok let me start be saying this is my 3rd attempt to typing this... I keep hitting the wrong button on my iPad and it disappears so if you receive many partial posts from me that's why ;). So, I'm not sure if this "new" issue should be added to the MS "pool" or not so I thought I'd put it out there for others to help me with.  I have developed this elbow pain... I can't seem to lie my elbow on a table or any hard surface without feeling as if I have a bad bruise... I haven't banged it there is no sign of trama and it seems to be bilaterally... Strange!  For those of you who don't know my history I was diagnosed with PPMS in 2008.  Any input would be appreciated.
Debbie
~Live as if all your dreams came true~
Just my guess -and it is only a guess - this pain has probably nothing to do with your MS and more likely a muscle or skeletal problem.  You would think if you hit your elbow/funny bone on something you would have realized it at the time, but I find the numbness in my legs allows me to overlook that at times.  If it continues to hurt, of course call the doctor.  
Thanks lulu