Multiple Sclerosis Community
Erosive Lichen planus

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Erosive Lichen planus

Hello I have a serious flair really sore and inflamed unable to eat. Its maily in the buccal area. I cant tolerate oral steroids but cope with topical. I've been in a flair for months and passed from doctor to doctor no one as been able to help erase this cruel soreness. Would love to hear from anyone who has any ideas I'm at my end.

Thanks tarter
Oh my, I feel for you.  My husband had a giant flair of lichen planus many years ago in some very sensitive parts of his body and it took forever to heal.  He also had a patch on the side of his calf that has never entirely healed. When he is stressed it really flairs.  He was treated by a dermatologist.

I have no suggestions but really do feel for you.   Here's to feeling better, soon.
Lulu