Extra tired after Flu shot, but OK.
Dog tired, bone weary, shuffling along...  I don't know if I should blame the Flu shot I got Tuesday, or what.

After I saw my dentist today for my regular check-up, I took a beach walk with my new collapsible hiking staff I picked up at REI.  It has a removable disc down by the tip for snow, mud, loose sand, etc.  I can't begin to tell you how much more stable I felt walking on the sand.  Yeah, I still got a workout (I feel like I'm walking through sand dunes on flat, hard pavement), but not so wobbly!  I highly recommend it.  It felt a little weird at first, because I still tell myself I don't really need a mobility aid.  I took a three hour nap in the car afterwards!  Thankfully, it was cool and foggy.

Cheers,
Guitar_grrrl
Good for you for getting out there and using your new walking aid!!

You were able to do safely something you might not have tried otherwise. I'm sorry you're feeling so tired, and were even before the exercise. You'll probably never know whether the flu shot had anything to do with it, but of course dragging for a while is better than the flu.

Yesterday I awoke after a solid 8 hours' sleep and felt exhausted. Went back to bed for 2 hours, and that helped somewhat. Last evening I drove with a friend way across town for our French class, which I enjoy. I could hardly wait for it to be over (a very intense 2 hours), I was so mentally and physically wiped out. Today may turn out very differently. We just never know with this maddening disease!

The only thing I can recommend is that you listen to your body, and rest when you need to. It's not worth having a setback when we absolutely can't do things we want or need to do.

Hang in there,
ess