Multiple Sclerosis Community
Eye Crossing

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Eye Crossing

I have recently had an MRI of the brain to make sure everything was 'normal' after an accident at work, which it was.  While at the doctor for a pinched nerve in my neck in C-6 , I was sitting for about 20 minutes in the exam room before the doctor came in.  He examined me while I was sitting in a chair, due to recent shoulder surgery from the same accident.  I am not taking any prescriptions at this time because they make me really ill.  When the doctor was done, I stood up and my eyes started crossing and I felt a little dizzy.  I stopped and took a few deep breaths, but had to really struggle to get my eyes to stay focused.  I was wondering if this may be a symptom from the pinched nerve.  
Welcome this is is MS forum made up of people with or going through a probable diagnosis of MS. Not being a Doctor and having no experience I can't answer your question. I hope you find an answer.

Alex