FMLA without Diagnosis
I have been in limbo land forever...at least is seems forever. I am now in the middle of another flare (last one Nov to Dec) and is probably one of the worst one's I've had. I am practically house bound.

The HR department has given me FMLA papers which include a Certification of Health Care Provider form. Without a definitive diagnosis, how likely is it that a doctor will complete this form?

I don't need this on top of the mix!
I have had fmla papers filled out several times without a diagnosis it could just say fatigue, pain etc. they are giving you the papers to protect your job so i would try to get them filled out so if you miss work you have backup.

i really think you need a follow up with neuro asap if that doesnt work then try getting a new one you dont deserve to be suffering like this and no answers. Have you tried the emergency room? they maybe of some help maybe get a neuro there to exam you please keep me informed

Kat
I have an MRI scheduled for Saturday on a T3 machine...first time with T3 and first time when fully symptomatic. Last MRI 9/2010. Hopefully this one will be the clincher.

Will be faxing my PCP today to give her a head's up; the office has been closed the past few days. Hopefully I'll get in to see her this week to be able to get paperwork completed and plan course of action. She recommended that I drop last neuro, and I put things on hold with neuros.
Hi Audrey -

Long time no see! Nice to see you :) Sorry for the flare. HR needs a docs note and papers filled for sure, but not a definitive dx. So, no worries there. You should be fine, just so long as the doctor puts you out for time needed.

Welcome back :)
-shell