Aa
A
A
Close
1007423 tn?1251208056
Feeling like I am going to pass out
I ended up in the ER last night. I had talked to my doctor's nurse because all day I had felt as though I was going to pass out, even while sitting down. I don't necessarily get dizzy just hot all over and feel like I am going to faint. They told me to go to the ER...which I didn't want to do. I slept all afternoon and tried to increase my intake of fluids. I made up my mind that it was going to be a mind over matter thing and l went to dinner with my husband and daughter. After dinner I had to walk across the restaurant to the restroom and I didn't think that I would make it back! I was so sick. I had  my husband take me to the ER where they gave me fluids and a morphine shot for the headache (which I've had straight for over 2 weeks) and said that I was dehydrated and sent me home. By the time I got home all the symptoms had returned! I had hoped for maybe one night of sleep! Does this faint feeling even when sitting sound familiar to anyone?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
338416 tn?1420049302
I've had continuous dizziness and vertigo, and at times thought I was going to pass out.  I never did, though, and learned to get used to it.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Multiple Sclerosis Community Resources