Flashing lights
Left eye started with small colorufull flashing spot. It now is circlimg entirre outside of eye. Would this ne optic neuritos again? Or a paresthesis?
How long did this flashing light last? Do/did you have a headache or any other symtoms at the time that went along with the lights?

I would call your PCP and let them know if this is a new symptom or the first time you have ever experienced this.
Michelle
I agree, you should call your PCP and your neuro asap.
Hi, Thank you for your question. These flashes appear by improper stimulation of your retina or optic nerve which your brain interprets as light. If these vision symptoms repeat then you would need to see an ophthalmologist since you need to rule out a serious condition called as retinal detachment which can cause vision loss. However, other causes of flashes (and floaters) are more common than retinal detachment, such as vitreous complications due to aging, cataract etc. Hope this information proves helpful to you.
Sounds more like an ocular migraine, but you should see a doctor about it.
Thanks for info as turns out was Opic Neuritis and did have relapse. Thanks to all of you got it taken care of quickly. In the past have had a stuborness to ignore everything and pretend it wasn't happening
Lack of knowledge and understanding MS was a huge problem. A friend told me about this web site and I am it has been a life changing experience for the Best! Thank You all again!