Multiple Sclerosis Community
Fun Discovery

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Fun Discovery

So I've been having alot of problems with my hands. More specifically my fingers.

I've also had trouble remembering things and concentrating for too long. But on Tuesday when I went back to see the rhumatologist she suggested I start playing crossword puzzles and other mildly challaging games to keep my mind active. She told me about this game online called 'Diner Dash' and said it was good for keeping the mind busy and helping to build concentration. Her daughter loves it and admittedly she does too.

Now I'm not one for online games but have found this one to be especially entertaining and helpful with my hand pain, concentration and memory.

It's a game which is set in a resteraunt and the waitress(which is you) Takes orders, serves food, seats guests..etc.
I find myself surprised at how long I play and how into the game I get. The aim is to mke money to improve the resteraunt until it can run without your help. Apparently the game is very popular with all ages.

Anyway my doctor was right on about this so thought i would share the discovery of this entertaining game.

Well wishes to all,

Amph
Amph,
I've never waited tables for a living but have washed a lot of dishes at home.  Do you get penalized for dropping dishes?  If so I would be in trouble trying to build my business! :-)

Be well,
Lulu