Multiple Sclerosis Community
GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS IM JUST TIRED OF IT ALL

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

THIS IS NOT A QUESTON AS IM JUST VENTING. WENT IN ON THE 16TH FOR A LONG OVER DEW PHISCAL AND CAME OUT WITH NEWS THAT I HAVE 2 LUMPS 1 IN EACH BREST AND 3 LYMPNODE LUMPS

JUST GREAT I THOUGHT  DOC MADE APPT FOR MAMMGRAM YESTERDAY AND SAID SHE WOULD CALL ME IN A WEEK FOR TEST RESALTS SO  I SAID COOL NOT TO BAD THEN (THE LUMPSI I MEAN)

WELLLLLL DOC CALLED ME AT 4:31 PM AND SAID THAT I HAVE AN APPT ON 25YH @ 10:45 WITH THE BREST CANCER CENTER IN MORGANTOWN  FOUND SOMETHING NOT GOOD NEED TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT IT  

ON A GOOD NOTE I THINK A PASSED MY DISABLITY EXAM THE DR TOLD ME THAT I WAS THE WORST MS CASE THAT HAS WALKED THROUGH HER OFFICE AND SHE WAS GOING TO PUT THAT IN HER REPORT AND SAID TO ME HOPE THAT HELPS ME AND GOOD LUCK  THAT WAS ON THE 18TH IM JUST NOW ABLE TO GET AROUND WITH OUT CRAWLING  THEY REALY PUT U THROUGH THE RINGERS THERE

IM HOPEING THE LUMPS IS JUST CYSTS BUT HAD BREST CANCER BACK IN 96 SO NOT TO HOPEFUL RIGHT NOW ALSO HAD OVERIAN CANCER AND NONHAUGENSONS LYMPNODE CANCER TO BACK IN 03-06  SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING BRAIN NOT WORKING WELL TODAY  LOL WHEN IS IT EVER WORKING WELL LOL    AS I WAS SAYING ABOUT THE CANCER THING  I REALY DONT THINK I CAN HANDLE THIS AGAIN THAT LAST BOUT OF CEMO ABOUT KILLED ME  LITTERLY I DIED 4 TIMES AND THOSE ELECTRIC PADDLES THAT THEY SHOCK U WITH ON TV HAHAHA THATS ALL FAKE I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT!!!

AND O GOT THE BURN SCARS TO PROVE IT SOME JURK FORGOT TO PUT THE PADS ON MY CHEST BEFOR THEY SHOCKED ME AND BURNT MY SKIN  BRINGING ME BACK THE LAST TIME  DUMB BUTTHEADS  BUT ATLEAST IM HERE  DONT KNOW HOW LONG BUT EVERY DAY THAT I AM IS A BLESSING FROM GOD IM SAYING THAT NOW AND IM STANDING BY IT FOR WHEN AND IF I HAVE TO GO THROUGH CEMO AGAIN IT GETS PRETTY DARK FOR ME THEN THE CRUL UP AND PRAY FOR DEATH AND NO PADDLES IN SIGHT DARK DAYS LOL WELL IVE BOARD U ALL ENOUGH TO DAY ABOUT ALL THIS  SO I WILL LET U GO  WITH THIS

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY THOUGHT AT ALL TIMES AND LAUGH AT YOUR SELF AT LEAST 5 TIMES A DAY  BUY A JOKE BOOK AND READ IT OUT LOUD TO ANYONE WHO WILL STOP AND LISTEN WHEN THEY LAUGH U KNOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE SO LAUGH TOO AND SMILE AT ALL COST KEEPS THE DOWNY DUMPS AWAY LOL BYE ALL FOR NOW
Tags: bad news, good news
Dear Melissa,
So why can't we just get good news on ocassion? - I hate it that your good is paired with this bad news.  I'm glad you know it can be just cysts .... your history tells me you have been through enough.  I will hope that this is just a scare and nothing more for you.

Please come back here all you want to rant, ramble and laugh - we're here to do this journey with you.

hugs and lots of love to you this morning,
Lulu

I'm so sorry for your news.  Glad you passed the disability test- it seemed like you would.  But, the Breast Cancer 13 years ago, would mean you were 23, so I imagine it was pretty aggressive?  Do you have all those records?  How long since your last mammogram?  My mother is a survivor, but I lost my best friend - my sister-in-law, when she was 39.  Another good friend this past year was in her 40s.  I know chemo is bad, but if this is a recurrence, you're going to have to hit it hard!  We're here for you, even though it may not seem like much - we care - and God cares!  I hope you have some flesh and blood support you can count on Melissa, but know I'm thinking of you and praying for favorable results no matter what the tests show.  Hang in there!!  And ask for help.  Blessings and Love, Jan
I can't say I know how you feel because I don't.  I have been scared a time or two because of something coming back abnormal but I don't have the past history to contend with.

I just wish I could hold your hand while you had a good cry then offer it you again to help you up.

You are in my thoughts and prayers

terry
MY FAMILY HAS A WELL KNOWN HISTERY WITH CANCER MOMS MOM LEFT BREST REMOVED AND LARGE LUMP ON LEFT CHEEK SIZE OF A 50 CENT PEACE  CUZENT CERVICAL CANCER AND THROAT CANCER AUNT OVERY CANCER   AUNT AND GRANDMA GONE BUT CUZENT STILL HERE  

YES I WAS 23 WHEN BREST CANCER HIT BT WITH CHILD 2ND SO THEY JUST TOOK 2.5 CM PLUSE 1 MORE CM TO GET IT ALL  THEN OVERY CANCER LOTS OF DNC'S CAUSE OF MY ENDOMETREOS THEN SURAGERY  THEN ON TO THE BIG ONE LYMNODE CANCER THAT REALY HURT AND LONG PROSSES 8 MONTHS LONG FOUND OUT I WAS EXPECTING BABY TURND OUT TO BE TWINS BOY AND GIRL BUT 4 MONTHS IN  LOST BOY  PUT ON TRYBUTLINE TO KEEP GIRL IN LONGER AND STILL HAD HER AT 6 1/2 MONTHS 5LB 6OZ  AND NOW ON TO 2 BREST LUMPS AND 3 LYMP GLANDS  WHOOO LOL BOY LIFE IS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN THIS PAST 2 WEEKS LOL

BUT IM STILL LAUGHING  HAAHAA HEE HEE  LOL MY MOTO IS KEEP GIONG NEVER GIVE UP OR GIVE IN TO ANY THING THE SILVER LINING IS RIGHT THERE STRECH ,GRAB AND HANG ON FOR THE RIDE OF A LIFE TIME LOL
Sorry to hear your going through this, hang in there, just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you..

take care
wobbly
undx
I just read your post and wanted to tell you that I am praying for you. I pray that you get through this new test that you have been given and that at the end of it it will be good news for you and your family. I am amazed at what a strong woman you are to have come through all of your trials. God Bless you and your family......roncart