GRRRRRRRRR......CONSTANT SHAKING!!
Does anyone have constant shaking? I have had almost constant shaking for a couple of weeks (went away for two days) now it back. It seems to get worse upon standing. Thoughts?  (not officially dx yet)
sorry but its been going on that long, I think its time to consult a doctor or at least an ER with some questions!
I have an apt. with an MS neuro. scheduled for the 8th of April. Last time at er I was told there was nothing they could do that I needed to go see my neuro. doc. She had sent me to the Diamond headache clinic in 2010 and said because she had sent me there her hands were tied as they DHC do not like anyone else treating their patients. SMH
Good luck with the neuro - tremors can occur with MS but they can also happen for other reasons.  I had them on and off over a three month period and it ended up being a major infection my body was trying to handle....I hope you get answers from the doc.
Hi again,

For me the answer is a definite yes, as I said in your other post, it started out intermittent but its been constant since 09 and although its always there, it does change. Worse if i'm pushing boundaries and doing too much and it settles down when rested or if i'm fully supported, but its my every day.

Cheers.....JJ
I'm with Supermum. It's been one of my most constant symptoms, though the degree to which I have them sometimes changes.

Mine are always worse during "that time of the month" and when I'm under stress. Also, they're worse in the late afternoon than other parts of the day and when I'm sitting still and quiet my head even rocks from side to side.

I've posted before that sometimes it's so bad I get nauseated from the constant movement.

Miserable! So sorry you're suffering!
Thank you everyone. I am sorry you all are dealing with this also. I am just so beside myself, if only I could get a dx then we could look into a treatment, that's all im asking for at this time. I use to be afraid of a dx, now im afraid I never will get one. Thank you all for your time and support.
I'm still waiting too. And it is awful.

While I certainly don't want just any diagnosis or the wrong diagnosis, I really want relief. And unfortunately that requires a diagnosis. (At least in my case. Nobody will give me anything for the symptoms until they know the cause...which I get, but it makes it sooo much harder!)

I hang out on this site because I know nearly everyone here is either enduring the same or had to endure the same and I'm not alone!

And you're not alone either. Hang in there!