Get out the popcorn, Saturday night movies available!

If you want to see what the neruologists and other medical folks discussed in Lyon, France, this week at ECTRIMS, (European Committee for Treatment and Research in MS), they have posted the videos/web clips of over 30 presentations at the conference.  This is your chance to learn the latest news from the MS research and doctor world - each one is probably about 45-60 minutes, so you will need lots of popcorn.   You will want to bookmark the page and save it so you can go back over and over to learn more.  

ECTRIMS wrapped up today and I just found that this year they have posted videos of every presentation of the convention online. I don't remember them doing this in the past.

Go to this page and one the left side is the link for the web casts. You have to register, but you don't have to be affiliated with ECTRIMS or the medical world - they just want your name and email address.  Happy viewing -

http://www.congrex.ch/ectrims2012

be well, be informed -Lulu
Thank you for posting this Lulu.  I will be checking it out.
So much to learn from these presentations. I hope all sign-in and view them.

-shell
thanks for the post Lulu.  

I watched some presentations last week from other conferences and I look forward to trying to wade through these!

Popcorn also could be a motivating influence!

Kim