Multiple Sclerosis Community
HAPPY FATHERS DAY

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

I just wanted to wish all the fathers in the group here a Happy Fathers Day! My family keeps me going on those days where things seem unsermountable. Looking into the eyes of my children and wife gives me strength. I pray that all of you have a great day.
  I know there are alot of mothers and wives on here. Please pass my well wishes to your husbands. I know they, like my loving and caring wife look after us, and worry about us so much. God Bless all of them.
Have a Graet Day.
Mike    
Michael

And all the Dads on the forum    

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ! ! !

Big Hugs

Jo
Yes Ma'am, I guess I should have said the group and the Fourm.

Big Hugs back at you,
Mike
Mike

Your five yr old is very cute...  Is he taking you out for pancakes??  

What are all you Dad's planning for your Big day.

Jo
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

May I wish my Daddy a Happy Father's Day too?  This is my first Father's Day without my Daddy, who passed away in January.   I miss you daddy!

Heather
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!

Take care, Pat :)
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL OF OUR FATHERS AND ROLE MODELS.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A PEACEFUL AND PLEASANT DAY FILLED WITH ALL YOU LOVE AND WHO LOVE YOU.

BLESSINGS,
sl
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY, GUYS:) Hope you have a terrific day; you all deserve it

Penn
Happy Fathers Day!  I hope you have a wonderful day with the ones that you love!

~Santana~
Thank you all and happy Fathers Day back to all the Dad's

Cowboy
I would also like to extend a Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads and also all the Moms that have to be both Mother and Father.  We seem to forget them a lot and I know it must be very hard to do it all by yourselves.

My Daddy died in 1981 and I still miss him just as much today as I did when it first happened.  One thing I would like to say about my Daddy is, he was and is a huge influence in my life.  I can still hear his words of encouragement and his words of advice.  Back then I didn't think he had a clue what he was talking about but today I think my Daddy was a very, very, smart man and I know he hears me when I say thank you Daddy and Happy Father's Day to you.

I'll be praying,
Carol