Multiple Sclerosis Community
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Wishing all a wonderful  holiday. Hi MS family it's been a while. It so gratifying to have a community like ours.
With the holidays here it seems to me alot is expected of me. My friends and family don't really have a clue how quickly I my energy level goes from 10 to 0. sometimes in minutes if I over excerpt myself, which is easy to do with the shopping and cooking and cleaning not to mention I still hav't to work.

Really I would love to stay in my bed for XMAS !!!!!!!!!!!  But I won't let this " toxic affair " have it's way. However I know to easy does it.
I'm taking Avonex  now and I haven't  had a relapse since I started 4 months ago. I do still have fatigue in my arms. For all you Avonex users can you share on how long these lumps last after injection. When I used copaxone my nickname was lumpy. Their  injections are daily so constantly stayed lumpy. I thought I would get a break with Avonex  since it's weekly. The lumps are still there. My legs are actually sore.
I don't know if ice or heat would help. I'm open for suggestions......

Thank you, Francyna.

hey Francyna - it is good to see you pop up and happy holidays to you as well! Sorry I have no experience with Avonex but I'm sure some others around here will have a tip or two.  Watch that energy level - keep some in reserve to do a fun thing or two in between all the other holiday events.
hugs, L
Sorry, Ihave no experience with Avonex but I know a good many users are on the forum but with the holidays the responses may a little slow to come.

Thank you for the holiday wishes,
Ren
Thank you and L. I will be careful not to do too much. Last year around this time I was so worn out. So to all the folks out there that's  just coming to know this insidious monster MS , be careful not to over do it. Really listen to your body and if possible do what it tells you.

Easy does it.

Alex