Hand problem
I have had this strange thing happening with my hand. I've noticed it now for a few months and don't know if it is normal, nothing, or something to be concerned with. When I'm walking, I use a cane in my right hand and I've noticed that without knowing I'm doing it, my left hand kind of curles into a loose fist and bends in at the wrist. Is this normal?
Hmm, I don't know if it's "normal", but my right hand has done that on and off for years, without having a cane in my other hand.  It's usually connected to nerve pain with me, but that doesn't sound like what you're going through.

Is there any pain involved?  Maybe your left hand is just copying what your right hand is doing for some reason.  I guess that's better than the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing, as the old saying goes, ha ha.

I hope someone comes along with a more normal answer.  :o)

Kathy
can't help with this question... I'm not sure.. write it down to ask your Dr next time you see him/her.. sorry can't help

wobbly
undx