Multiple Sclerosis Community
Happy Easter

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Happy Easter

I am leaving for the weekend. I will try to act like a normal person. I am very excited about going. I can not wait to be around my family and enjoy not thinking about being sick.

I wanted to share this so everyone can tel their plans. I feel the need to keep going and not dwelling on what is happening to me. I hope if there is someone that is dwelling that they can use my idea to get away and enjoy life.

Hope everyone has a great Easter! I will be wishing good thoughts and plenty of joy to all of you.
Happy Easter

Angel

We are going away as well, to visit family on Vancouver Island...visit my step daughter, step son and grandsons...Haven't seen them in quite a few months.  Hope you all enjoy your Easter and talk to you next week..but then I'm not leaving till Sat..so I might talk tomorrow..hehehe

andie
HAPPY EASTER,

ENJOY THE HOLIDAY AND THE GET AWAY.

WE ARE STAYING AT HOME AND HAVING THE KIDS HERE FOR DINNER,I'LL GET TO TALK TO MY DAUGHTER ,THATS IN THE NAVY,THROUGH OUR WEB CAM.

A DAY TO ENJOY,REFLECT AND BE WITH OUR LOVED ONES.

T
HAPPY EASTER,
MY PRAYERS AND BLESSING TO YOU ALL,
I WILL BE MAKING DINNER HERE FOR 9 PEOPLE.
I AM SO HAPPY, HAVE NOT SEE MY FAMILY
FOR ALMOST A YR. I HOPE I DON'T WOBBLE TO
MUCH, HE HE!  
ONCE AGAIN HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY EASTER ALL.
KITT