Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it.
Wishing my forum family big hugs and hope you all enjoy your day today.  Just got home, about 2 in the morning, haven't done that in a long time.  A bit too much for me...fun but those days are done.  Can't dance anymore.

I am grateful for so much in my life and trying to appreciate all I have.  I also do have some self pity about what I have lost as well.  Tomorrow is just another day that I miss my mom terrible,  

Going to stop there, almost like drink dialing. is drunk typing a thing?

Goodnight all, and be thankful on this day.

Michelle
Happy Thanksgiving to you Michelle and eveyrone else here.  We like to do the "I'm thankfult for 3 things" tradition in my family.  I miss that tradition now that we are all scattered all over the world, but I'll keep the tradition going by posting the 3 things I am thankful for.

1. Thankful that my health is stable.
2. Thankful for having a good job so I have can help some family members who need it.
3. Thankful that my children are doing fine health-wise and financially.

There is one more thing I am thankful for and that is being part of a group like this. Truly, this is one of the most supportive and caring group I have ever belonged too.  

Hope everyone enjoys this day and tell each of your family members that you love and appreciate them.  

Hugs,

Julie
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here!! I feel very lucky to have found all of you and very thankful for that!!

Enjoy !!!!!!!!
Pamela