Multiple Sclerosis Community
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it.

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Wishing my forum family big hugs and hope you all enjoy your day today.  Just got home, about 2 in the morning, haven't done that in a long time.  A bit too much for me...fun but those days are done.  Can't dance anymore.

I am grateful for so much in my life and trying to appreciate all I have.  I also do have some self pity about what I have lost as well.  Tomorrow is just another day that I miss my mom terrible,  

Going to stop there, almost like drink dialing. is drunk typing a thing?

Goodnight all, and be thankful on this day.

Michelle
Happy Thanksgiving to you Michelle and eveyrone else here.  We like to do the "I'm thankfult for 3 things" tradition in my family.  I miss that tradition now that we are all scattered all over the world, but I'll keep the tradition going by posting the 3 things I am thankful for.

1. Thankful that my health is stable.
2. Thankful for having a good job so I have can help some family members who need it.
3. Thankful that my children are doing fine health-wise and financially.

There is one more thing I am thankful for and that is being part of a group like this. Truly, this is one of the most supportive and caring group I have ever belonged too.  

Hope everyone enjoys this day and tell each of your family members that you love and appreciate them.  

Hugs,

Julie
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here!! I feel very lucky to have found all of you and very thankful for that!!

Enjoy !!!!!!!!
Pamela