Multiple Sclerosis Community
Happy Tuesday... A good joke

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Happy Tuesday... A good joke

I needed to laugh at something or someone, so here goes....

A man and a woman were making out when the littlel boy sneaks in the room and hides in the mommy closet to watch his mommy.  So the daddy comes home, and so the other man hides in the closet not realizeing the little bot is inthe closet already.  The little boy say." Boy, it sure is dark in here?". the man replies, "it sure is.." the little boy says, "Sir,would you like to buy a baseball?" and the man say, "No, son." and the little boy says, " But my dad just came home."  the man in the closet ask," Ok, how much for the baseball?'.. the little boy says, " that will be $250 please.

A few weeks go and the little boy sneaks back into his mother closet, and soon his father comes home again and so the man is back in the closet with the little boy.  The little boy says, " It sure is dark in here?', the man remebers the first conversation and says," Ok, how much this time?", The little boy says, "well, I have my glove and it's $750.00 ." the man says, "Sold."

Later on in the day the boys father, calls him to come and play some catch, and the little boy replies, "Well daddy, i sold my ball and glove to a very good friend of mine."  The father says," Well how much did you sell them for son?"
The son replies, "Well I sold them both for $1000."  His father was furrious, he said why would sell your toys for that price when we didn't spend nearly that amount to purchase them.  So the father grabbed the little boy by the hand and took him to church, and put him in the confessional booth and closed the door.  the little boy sat, then he said, " It sure is dark in here isn' it?", and the Priest replied, "Don't start that **** you're in my closet now."

Love ya... gotta go
Vessel
lolol that is so funny ...thank you...hugs deb
PPPfffffftttttt !   LOL!!  Too funny!  I'll have to share that one with DH!

Thanks for the laugh!  Enjoy your day!
Pat :)
Oh my!!!!  Great!!!  

I have a Happy Tuesday one, too.

First you have to know that in the Catholic Catechism, the first principle and question is:

"Where is God?"

There were two young brothers who were the terror of the neighborhood.  They were into so much mischief that when something happened the neighbors all assumed it was caused by the boys, and immediately called the boys' mother.  Their mom was at wit's end, not knowing what to do to stop this behavior.  So one day she decided to take them to see her priest.

At the priest's office office they sat uncomfortably in their suits out in the waiting area.  The priest came out and called the older brother in.  He sat the little guy down and asked him gently, "Where is God?"  The little boy didn't say anything, just stared back at the priest.  So the priest asked more firmly, "Tell me, son, 'Where is God?'"

Still no answer from the boy.  So the the priest raised his voice is a sermon-like manner and asked, "Tell me, Where is God!"

The little boy got up, ran out of the office, grabbed his little brother, and they ran all the way home.  They run up the front steps, into the house, up the stairs, into their room and into the closet, where they hid.

The little brother asked, "What's wrong?"

The older brother said, "God's missing, and they think we did it!"

Q.
omg!!!!!!!.....THAT IS TO FUNNY ...ROFLMBO....IM STILL LAUGHING ...LOVE IT LOVE IT.....deb
LOL! Very funny, will keep me chuckling when I'm at church tomorrow listening to my priest!      Maggie    Hope you are feeling better.
lol all :-)