Hello everyone
I wanted to let you know I am seeing a new neurologist Feb. 5th. I am very nervous today. I woke up at four AM with intense itching of my left arm. It really freaked me out! No rash or redness seen. I am happy to have this forum. It helps me release so much anxiety and most of all frustration. I started the symptom chart yesterday. A wonderful tool to have to show the doctor. I am using the journal too. You guys are a God send to say the least. Much love-- Jamie
Hi Jamie- Welcome to our little MS Coffee Klatch.

Symptoms thought to be MS related can indeed be scary. But you are on the right path, keeping track of your symtoms ad seeing a neurologist!

Will this be the first doc visit related to you symptoms?

Kyle
Hello Kyle. This will be my second opinion neuro appointment. Being untreated and in limbo is a scarey thing to go through. I am great full to have this community. I can let everything go and i feel like I am not alone. That brings comfort to me.
To a greater or lessor degreee, we have all been where you are! Keep us posted and ask lots of questions :-)

Kyle
hi, Jamie. I don't think we have met yet so let me add my hello's. There is lots to  be nervous about when our bodies are doing unexplained things - I sure hope this neurologist is ready and willing to sort out your symptoms and give you answers.

I hope we see you around,
Laura
Hello and thank you Laura. It is nice to meet you.
Jamie