Hi all, Here's my update
Hi everyone,

Long time no talk. Am on library computer again. Is hard to book them. But am trying to keep in touch.  My move went well. Am adjusting to having 2 roommates. Have lived on my own for abt 2 yrs prior.

Copaxone is going pretty well. Am still taking it daily. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Have been doing physical therepy for my left leg pain. Have seen improvement, since been on it. Am happy about that.  I had to file for bankruptcy, to afford food and meds. Should be finalized by end of Sept. Not my first choice, but meds and necesity for food won out.

I hope all of you are doiung well.             Karina
Glad to hear you're moving forward. I'm sorry it had to come to bankruptcy, but you're right, meds and food trump all.

Take care of yourself and stay in touch when you can

Penn
You choose wisely.  I hope you are feeling well and that your room-mates work out for you.  We will look forward to hearing from you when you get a chance.  Let us know how it all works itself out, maybe there will be some funny stories to share???
Take care, Terrie
Hi Karmze,

I've just saw this post and have probably missed you by now.  Thank you so much for popping in and letting us know how you've been.  I hope the b-ruptcy is speedy for you and you can get back on track.  I also hope your roomies are nice folks and that you continue to adjust to the meds!

You are missed and thought of,

SL
Hi Karina,
It's really good to hear from you.  I'm sorry for all of the trouble you have had.  Just put the Lord first and leave it in his hands.

I'll be praying,
Carol
Thanks for the kind words. Not sure how much longer can keep in touch. Library computers are hard to get onto.   Karina
Hi, Karina!

You sound like you're leaving us.  You can't do that!  I know it's hard, but you're a part of our family, and we need to know how you're doing.  Please stay in touch, Karina!

Feel well, and send me your new address in a private message.  I must have it!

Love,

Chris*
HI Karina!!  Nice to hear from you!!

I'm happy to hear that you are doing well with the Copaxone and that the PT is helping!

Sorry about the financial stuff :(.   Hope everything will fall in place for you soon!

Take care and thanks for checking in!!  Pat :)
I sent u my new adress. I wrote u back.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Things are going well. Went to my sister's for a few days. Had a nice visit. Back to work tomorrow.    You all take care. Karina