High ferritin, b-6 high/toxic-low sodium-sick as a dog
. Hi-new here-Cindy from Alaska, dx1/08. had recent/second set of blood tests since dx 4 yrs ago-ferritin 880, don't recall saturation, b-6 toxic level and low sodium-everything else was great-what the heck?  b-6 toxicity is similar to MS in presentation. didn't do b-6 test w/ last blood work but my iron was high then and i have avoided it since and it's going up.having chronic yeast issues, rash on face comes and goes, joints ache, dizzy, fatigued and all....also seems I have eight cranial nerve damage. I exercise, eat very well, rest. was taking a full spectrum vitamin w/ no iron. GP, ENT and neuro are talking but i the meantime I want leches to suck this poison blood out of me and a hemochromotosis check. anyone have anything like this happen to them? oh, think I just started early menopause so no iron depletion that way
...-cindy
Hi Cindy and welcome to our family... Sorry it has to be under these circumstances though...

I've never had this so I don't know what to tell ya but I know someone will jump in that has more knowledge than I do... I just wanted to welcome you and let you know how happy we are that you found us... You will learn very quickly that this isn't like most forums... Everyone here is really like family... We care for each other, laugh at each other and cry with each other...

I hope things get better for you soon... Please keep us posted on how you are feeling or if you just need to talk...

I'll be praying,
Carol