Multiple Sclerosis Community
Hope Spring's a leak!

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Hope Spring's a leak!

I can't believe how good I feel today and I wish I could just wrap it up in packages and send a little bit to all of you!!!  

My husband went to the storage place yesterday and brought home our NEW 5TH WHEEL!  It is used...but it isn't hardly used!  There are a few scratches here and there but IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

I vacuumed all the dead flies out yesterday and wiped out the dust and we had company over last night and we PLAYED CARDS IN THE 5TH WHEEL until midnight!!!

Everything works so far and we are SOOOO excited!  It seems that finally ONE thing is going our way...we are almost afraid to say that just in case!  If we get the money we want for our old trailer...we can buy a NEW BOAT!!!  The old one leaks and I spend a LOT of time bailing water out of it...I would like one with real seats and NO LEAKS!!!

I know that I don't want to overdo things and I have to be careful that I don't hurt myself or work myself into a relapse of my inactive MS but what the he**...I HAVE A NEW 5TH WHEEL WITH A QUEEN SIZE BED AND A MICROWAVE!!  What else do ya need in life??? ha ha

Lots of Hugs,

Rena
Tags: happy
A laptop!

So you can tell us all about your beautiful Canadian Springtime in the Great Outdoors!

Suzanne
in Glareville, Connecticut
(no zip code to the above, it's a place in my eye)
THATS WONDERFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW YOU WERE SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW 5TH WHEEL,FISHING SEASON WILL BE HERE REAL SOON.

I'M GLAD YOU HAD COMPANY AND WAS FEELING GREAT TO PLAY CARDS AND SO FORTH.

I PRAY THAT THESE GOOD FEELING CONTINUE FOR YOU

T-LYNN
i'm so happy for you!! I want a tralior with a bathroom and a oven,right now we have a .pop-up, which we've really enjoyed, and i love it, but hate the walk, and sometimes stairs to climb, to get to the bathroom! I remember the fun it was getting it all set up and supplied when we first got it.one tip i thought i'd share is using those large hefty bags to store linin in,now i'm talking BIG,and wonderful.or using the zippered bags new comfortors , curtains ect. come in.keeps them fresh and clean!
have fun,and I bet you'll have your new boat soon too. we just traded our boat for roof work we needed. the boat turned out to more then we could handle,I just want a johnny boat to fish in the canals and near the bay shore line.so glad to hear your feeling good too,thats just so good to hear!!!
Suzanne...I am working on that but it's not really in the budget just yet...when it is you will know!  tee hee

T-lynn...I AM NOW ASKING HUBBY IF WE CAN GO OUT ON THE LAST WEEKEND OF APRIL...THE CAMPGROUND WE ALWAYS GO TO IS OPEN BUT THERE IS ANOTHER LAKE THAT IS CLOSER AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A TRIAL RUN FOR A NIGHT DON'T YA THINK?  THE ICE IS STILL ON THE LAKE THO...TOO THIN FOR ICE FISHING, TOO THICK FOR A FLY...DARN IT!  THANK YOUR FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES HONEY AND I HOPE YOU BOTH ARE FEELING BETTER TODAY YOURSELVES!

Lots of Hugs,

Rena