How often do you have a flare?
Hi. How far apart are your flares? About how many do you have a week/month/year. I'm a little confused about this. Thanks,

Mallory
I had three or four in the first year after diagnosis.  Now I have maybe one or two a year.  

I have a pseudo-relapse when it's that time of the month.
I was diangosed last May 2009. Had a flare in June and am just about over with one that started in January 2010.  So, in the past 10 months since dx, I have had 2.  

Julie
Hi! I think I did a poll on this a few months back. I am convinced that I no longer fit in to the RRMS category because I have 4 to 6 flares a year.

If you get a chance maybe go over to the corner and check out that poll for some additional scoop.

Good Luck,
Erin :)
i gave up keeping track. i can no longer tell the difference in flares and issues with severe degenerative disk disease in C & L sections and the constant R eye/R jaw throbbing pain.

the weird balance issues come and go seeming more frequently the last few years. the mind numbing fatigue is more in the summer but can hit for a day or a few weeks anyitme of year.

sorry, wish i could be of more help
You may want to go to the site www.lowdosenaltrexone.org
there is a yahoo group where ms patients that are on this chat. You can find out more there. The medication is an immune modulator. You won't hear of this from your doctors because there is no money to be made - the drug has been around a long time. its inexpensive too. and is getting excellent results for autoimmune diseases and even cancer. you can scroll down on the site and see the remarkable results with the completed Crones study.

good luck.
ive had 2 flares in 11 months will be a yr with MS in April. Hoping i wont get one for a long time  the first lasted 3 weeks about 2nd took around 4 and half months to get back to my normal