Multiple Sclerosis Community
I don't understand heat/MS

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

I don't understand heat/MS

I was just blow drying my hair and started to get hot.  I was so tired I had to sit down and yet when I run on the treadmill I'm so hot I'm sweating and beet red but I feel relatively okay.  I don't get this wonky disease.
sorry, some of us are very heat sensitive to it.  You may have to make your house colder (sorry about the electric bill) in order to do these things you want to do.  That may or may not work but worth the try.

I am very heat sensitive, but thank goodness, these go away when the heat source is removed.  You might try wearing a cooling jacket when running on the treadmill...........I have given up blow drying my hair......or put it on cool and not hot?

Hope these give you some ideas or help put your brain on the right street to figure something out.