I probably don't belong here
...but I don't know where I belong. I will try to make a long story short. I have found myself here many times through Google searches, so thought I would sign up. I have had strange episodic symptoms for years. A short list would include pain/burning on top of my thighs, vertigo, squeezing sensation around my breast/rib area, numbness/tingling all over but mostly my right side, dizziness and the list goes on and on. These things come for a few days or weeks and then ease. Just as I convince myself that it was nothing, something will return. There are good days but they are getting fewer. My GP suspects something neurological and sent me for an Mri without contrast and referred me to a neuro. I will post how that went in another post but I hope it is ok if I hang out here while I am in limboland!
Many “limbolanders” post in this and similar online forums. Even though they may not yet have a name attached to what ails them, they still are going through the same angst as those that are diagnosed, and we are always willing to guide you through it as best as we can.

With online resources such as this, you are far ahead of where I was 10-15 years ago when I was in limboland. And when your diagnosis arrives, if it is MS (and perhaps no matter what it is) you have so many tools now at your disposal to try to keep it at bay.

Ask questions anytime!
I'm a "limbolander" myself and have found a tremendous amount of support, knowledge and welcoming here in this community.

We have folks who stay here after they are diagnosed with something besides MS. You are very welcome.

Alex
Hope everything goes well for you I spent 6 years in limboland before my dx with MS 17years ago. Just joined site cause now I'm in limboland with abnormal breast mammo and ultrasound.