Aa
A
A
Close
IWant to say"HI" and ley you know about a new resource

Hi everyone,

I know I haven't been on the forum lately due to being really sick from multiple medical problems caused by MS.  To all my friends that I talk with frequently, I will try to send each of you a private email.  I also wanted to let everyone know that I have posted a new resource on "Sexuality & MS".  If you have any comments, ideas, or question ......please post a comment on the Health page.  I working on the next resource, so I will let you know when I get it posted.  I've just been a little slow the past few weeks.  If any one has a topic, resource or just wants to talk.....send me an email.  I promise I will respond.

I'm pray for everyone on the forum! Bless you all,

Lori
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
525545 tn?1293184794
Lori,
I saw your comment on another page, I am so sorry that you have been so sick sweetie.  I hope you will start to feel better as each day goes by. You have no  idea how much I miss you and have been praying for you.  I wish I could do something make you feel better. I wish that for you.  I feel helpless not being able to do anything for you Sweetie.  Take care.

Love & hugs,
Shar
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
147426 tn?1317269232
You "say" you were out with a terrible medical illness, BUT you come back with a new Health Page on MS and Sexuality.....what are we to make of this??

Can I get into that spa?

Great to have you back!

Quizzle
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
572651 tn?1333939396
Lori,
I bumped my notice to everyone that you were ok, and completely overlooked the fact that you had posted something.    Talk about cog fog - I obviously have it.

Feel better friend,
Lulu
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
333672 tn?1273796389
Hey, you guys, the original post is from January!

Lori is promising a new health page, though, so stay tuned...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Multiple Sclerosis Community Resources