I'll take neurological disorders for $200 please
Well, I just got back from the Neuro's. I gotta say, I really liked him. Quick, thorough, and to the point. Boils down to my right leg has lost a lot. No reflexes, cannot tell temperature on it. And a bunch of other things I don't remember. I'm going in for a nerve induction test in a couple of weeks, to rule things out. They pulled about 25 viles of blood from me today... Wow!

The Neuro is leaning towards Polyneuropathy. Now it's all in the process of elimination, I suppose.
Oh ya, I've got some meds to tryout for the spasticity. That's what I'm really thankful for right now.
Glad you got some meds I hope they work.

Alex
Sorry, johnny, that was not tonight's Daily Double.  Good news, though.  We'll keep praying that everything works.
I'm impressed that you had the strength to type after donating 25 vials to the bloodsuckers! I thought mine was bad when they took 13.  Doesn't that just seem to take forever for the phlebotomist to finish?  At least it did to me.

Can you share the name of the meds the neuro gave you?  I'm wondering if they are the standard spasticity drugs that MS patients get.  Whatever they are I sure hope they work for you and give you some relief.

Polyneuropathy?  Interesting thought - I just went to Merck and read a bit.  I have peripheral neuropathy, but it just causes numbness and not the symptoms like poly can cause.  
Here's hoping the tests show some answers.

be well, Lulu

Lulu, he gave me Orap for:
A, my tourettes
B. in hopes that it will also help control the spasticity

He also gave me Diazepam

I swear I thought they were never going to stop pulling out the blood. Lol, the phlebotomist was very nice, but couldn't believe how much blood was being taken. She did say that the my Neuro was very, very thorough. One vein just wasn't enough, had to open up another.

I have read about it on Merck as well, and some other sites, and it seems as it all may still lead back to my adrenal gland. We shall see as of yet.

Thank you all so much for the good wishes and concerns.
John