Multiple Sclerosis Community
"I'm Stumped!"

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

"I'm Stumped!"

Hello All,
I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to, and my "brain fog" will not allow me to figure it out myself...
I know this isn't the right place to post this, but I didn't get an answer posting it in other spots on MH.  All I want to know, is how do I make the MS community my opening/main community? The way it has been is that it opens to Neurology... I don't want that. Do I have a choice? I "clicked" out of the Neurology Community (temp.) Can someone answer this simple question for me.... I am  at a loss!  Thank you. Denise
When you come into MedHelp you want to open forum #41 which is the MS group -

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Multiple-Sclerosis/show/41

if you just sign into medhelp you should immediately be at your personal page and from there you have to select which community you want to view.  

I hope this helps,
Lu