Interesting
http://www.focushms.com/features/age-related-effects-of-ms-may-prove-reversible/
Interesting indeed, McB.

The question in my head was "how would an older MSer survive the stem cell transplant in the 1st place".....the question was answered here:

For MS sufferers,” said Franklin, “this means that, in theory, regenerative therapies will work throughout the duration of the disease. Specifically, it means that remyelination therapies do not need to be based on stem cell transplantation, since the stem cells already present in the brain and spinal cord can be made to regenerate myelin, regardless of a person’s age.”

I believe in the ability of stem cell 'transplants' to cure in many cases (we have 2 members 1 MSer, and once cancer). But, theirs was via transplant.
This is a whole nother theory - one that mentions remyelinating w/out transplant.

thanks for posting this.