Multiple Sclerosis Community
Introducing the Community Leader Program, and 2 Community Leaders

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

We're very pleased to announce the launch of our new Community Leader program. As MedHelp has grown in both number of members and the number of communities we have, the needs of these communities has also grown. Our Pregnancy communities would like to see different features than our Ovarian Cancer community. Out of this need, we came up with the Community Leader program.

A Community Leader will be a MedHelp member who will act like an ambassador to MedHelp, helping to communicate the feedback from the community as well as help us communicate back to the community from MedHelp. When we launch new features, like the Notes feature today, they will be able to help out with any questions. In addition to helping MedHelp, they will also be working with their community to help it grow, by welcoming new members, bringing up suggestions, etc. As always, anyone is still welcome to contact MedHelp directly. We love hearing from our members and it's a big part of what has made the site what it is today.

One thing to note, Community Leaders, will not be replacing the MedHelp moderators currently monitoring the site, however, the Leaders will be able to help if there is an issue and work with our moderators to address it. The Leaders are not working for MedHelp, they are still members, but ones that have taken on some added responsibility.

We're extremely excited about this program, and we're pleased to announce that we already have two Community Leaders for the Multiple Sclerosis community.  Please join us in welcoming Quixotic1 and Heather3418 as the first Community Leaders for this community. This community is fairly new, but has been extremely successful very quickly with a lot of you having been in the much larger Neurology community previously. Back in Neurology and since we've opened this, both Quixotic1 and Heather3418 have been outstanding members. We're excited both have agreed to be a Community Leader and we're looking forward to working with them and you, to continue improving the experience in this community.

MedHelp
Congrats Heather!!
Great news!!!!!!  
Elaine
CONGRATS !!!!....when i started reading about it i thought in my head both of you....you both are very compassionate knowledgeable people ...way to go ....hugs to u both ......deb
Congratulations  to both of you.

Hugs

sarah
A no brainer!  Great news for all of us in this wonderful family.  Congrats to both of you and thank you again for all your hard work, dedication and most of all your compassion.  We are blessed to have you both.

Sue
Both of you are exceptional members, Congrats!    Maggie
THEY PICKED THE TWO MOST EXCEPTIONAL UNDERSTANDING HELPFUL
MEMBERS

CONGRATULATIONS  SHEILA
Cool.
Much thanks, For your time and very caring ways towords others,  who are  very much in need.

we are so luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  to have YOU!!

Denise61
Too Cool!!!!!  Congrats!
I noticed the little purple swirly flower beside
your names now in the replies section :)
Neato!
Cyndi
Thank you for your kind words.  I hope that you will not think that Quix nor I as anything more than Members of a fantastic Forum, just like you.  As you, we offer help and we need help.

We are all here for each other, always!

Big Hugs,
Heather
I WANT TO SAY CONGRATS. TO BOTH OF YOU.
YOU BOTH ARE VERY GREAT PEOPLE.
YOU HELPED ME SO MUCH.
GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.
HUGS AND KISSES
KITT
How fortunate we are to have the two of you.  Thank you!

Barbie 51
Heather and Quix, you guys are already doing a great job as community leaders -  now you have a little recognition!
Your compationate support and information has been invaluable to me.

Thanks for taking on this job--I'm very thankful!
Deb
I can't think of 2 better people for the job.  I know you will both be great.  Quix was the very first person I ever talked to on the forum and she is the reason I stayed.  I instantly felt like I was part of a big family instead of just another forum member.  I have truly felt like my life matters when I'm here.

Also, ever since Heather has joined things have just gotten better.  You have been wonderful to help all of us with our problems and for that I am truly grateful.

Thank you both for everything and also congratulations!

I'll be praying,
Carol