Is dizzy spells common with MS?
Hi all

I have a question is dizzy spells common with MS? recently diagnosed and in the last 10 years i have had 3 bouts of dizzy spells went to the doctor back then who told me it was labrinthitis one spell went on for about 3-months and then i have i had one that lasted 24hrs with sickness..

So i'm just now wondering if i had relapses and not this labrinithitis..i do have a other symptoms now but then it was dizzy spells, headaches and fatigue..

Regards Kerry x
So called labyrinthitis was my first major MS relapse so yes, dizziness does happen with MS.  I also had extreme fatigue and severe headaches at the time.  The dizziness seems to come back now whenever I have a relapse and is, I presume, caused by the lesion in my cerebellum re-activating.

Poppy
Thanks Poppy it's good to know.. that i'm not going mad then?

I'm not quiet sure where my lesions are that's something i need to speak to my Neuro about.. I'm having a LP done in a couple of weeks just to defo confirm the MS. So when i go back for the results i will will speak to him more..

Thanks again

Kerry