Is it MS?
Thank you Doctor for taking your time to help answer some of our issues. I live in Florida, I am a Gulf War Veteran and I am extremely frustrated with what is happening with my body and my doctors are not helping at all. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and chronic migraine head aches that would last for days after I came home from a 6th month tour. The last ten years have been hard, but I now for 6 months been hospitalized twice, have speech and memory problems, a positive MRI with lesions, but my CSF showed only 3 well defined Oligoclonal bands that were not present  in my corresponding serum sample. I also present with balance and fall quite a bit. Muscle spasms and an electric shock kind of pain stop me in my tracks. My Neuro said that only having 3 bands says that it probably not MS. Three weeks ago he said it was probably MS......I had to drop out of school (not my choice) my schools because of missing classes due to hospitalizations. I have had chronic fatigue since i came home. My life has been turned upside down, but I am going through therapy. I have 3 children and I want to be proactive with my care, but who can help themselves when your provider is unsure?....Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again for taking the time to help all these wonderful people who are just looking for an answer!
I am not a doctor, and this is a community forum, not an expert advice forum.

Having said that, I will say a few things, the most important ones being: A. Sorry you're dealing with this, and will pray for healing, as well as other blessings; B. THANK YOU for your service to our nation; C. Your neuro needs to check his notes.  Everything I have read says that 2 or more O-bands unique to the CSF is a positive result.

God bless.