Is this MS
Hi I am new tho this but i needed help About 5 months ago I started having lower back pain, it started with pain and numbness in my right leg and headaches so i went to the ER and the doctor didn't do much for me he just guessed it was an Inflamed nerve. The pain went away for a wile but then it came back even worst i quit my job because I couldn't stand for hours anymore my right leg felt like it was being shocked and burning. Now the pain comes and goes from the right side of my body i can barely walk I have horrible headaches on the right side of my head and sometimes pain in my right eye I am worried it could be MS.
Hi and welcome!

I would recommend you see a neurologist. He or she can order the appropriate tests to help determine what is going on.

All the best,
Minnie
TY minnie :)
I know sometimes it can be difficult to get a referral. If you have to, tell your pcp what has been going on and maybe you can get the appropriate tests and referral.

Best of luck, Minnie