Joint and muscle pain
Has anyone ever had joint and muscle pain associated with MS? I have had pain before, but only on one side or in one area. I am currently experiencing pain in both hands and wrists, both feet, knees, thighs and hips. I know I tend to blame every symptom on my MS, but before I decide whether to go to my "regular" Dr. or "MS" Dr. I thought I would check here.
Hi, and welcome to the forum!  I will tell you unequivocably that the pain you are having in your joints is NOT (repeat NOT) related to your MS.  Diffiuse joint pain and inflammation is due to something else.  Might be as simple as a viral infection, like Parvo B19 or hepatitis, or other infection like Lyme Disease, etc.  Or it could be the onset of some form of inflammatory joint disease.

Are any of your joints stiff, swollen, or red?  Those are the signs you have actual arthritis rather than "just" pain, which is called arthralgia.

This is something you should let your primary care physician know about ASAP.

Let us know what turns out, 'kay?

Quix, MD
See