Multiple Sclerosis Community
JonM

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

JonM

JonM,
Haven't seen you in a bit. . .really hope I'm not intruding, just wanted to check in, and I hope that you are well.
SL
I agree, you've been scarce.  Have you been lurking, but being quiet?  Q
I had a little rough strech there.  I went off my ADs back a couple of months and things were great even better.  But last week my anxiety got the best of me and the MS symptoms took off, and anyway, long story short I'm back on the ADs to control the anxiety and in an indirect way my MS symptoms.  Good news they ordered a brain MRI to check which worried me, since the one and only I had back 9 months ago was on a 1 Tesla machine and this one was on a 3 Tesla machine, so I figured there would be a lot more lesions detected,  But my results came back no new lesions, which is good to hear and a bit of a surprise.

Thanks for thinkin of me
Jon
True.  Sometimes I think you just get sick of all us chicks squawking and have to take a break every now and then.  That I could almost take!  ; )

I'm so sorry to hear you've not been well.  Anxiety is such a drag!  I guess it shows what an impact it does have on the disease.   I am sorry you had to go back on medication.

But at least you got the great news about the images on the better equipment.  Fabulous!  I'm sure that's a great relief for you!  

I hope it is a short stint on meds and back to feeliong better again.  We've missed your calming influence around here.

Feel well.  Peace!

Chris*
Thanks for updating us. . .I too thought all the estrogen might of been too much. . ha/ha.
I am so glad to hear that there are no new lesions! That's wonderful!

Is the anxiousness keeping you up at night? I'm still have to take the Xanax . .I don't take it daily anymore, but thankfully it works when needed.  I also have something to sleep at night.  I went from crashing at night to not being able to relax, the anxiety, body, etc. Now, (it's only been a few days) it's amazing how I feel when i get up.  Also, from the good rest, I'm better longer during the day (so much less anxiousness). It's Temazepam, and there are no residual left overs during the day, I'm not groggy, - nothing.  

Thanks for popping in. . .I hope you get back on track soon,
SL