Multiple Sclerosis Community
Just two question about ms

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Just two question about ms

I got diagnosed with ms over 2 years ago only had mild attacks due to my lesions. My specialist said I had ms for a long time. I'm 28 now he said when I was younger around 14-15 I had it just had major stomach problems that no test would find anything. Stomach specialist once said I had chrones disease then few years he said there was no evidence at all I had it but I was always one prednisone so that kept the ms from not flaring up until I got off steroids for a year and brought on a attack. My questions today are back when I was even younger up until my stomach issues I was out spoken not shy would make anyone an friends laugh with no worries once I started getting sick and possibly when the ms appeared but got hidden from the steroids I became more shy and wasn't out spoken anymore like I shut down can a lesion in my brain in the right spot cause my personality to change and do a complete 180 and change me that much. Also my other question is my red blood cell count was always low but never could find anything causing it my question to this is can brain lesions bleed and that's the cause of the blood lose going for a MRI July 29 for a update to see if anything change. If anyone had any answers to those two questions please tell me
MS can do a lot to the personality. I have had it since I was two. When I was younger they thought I was Biploar. Now two Psychiatrist say I never was it was the MS. My personality has changed  a lot. I use to have racing thoughts now my mind is just quiet. Also the MS shaped my personality. Like I have trouble finding words so I may not talk.

Being that MS is Neurological I have never heard of a connection with RBC. Just because we have MS does not mean we can't have other conditions. Also with all the testing they find stuff that does not really mean anything at all. This is why doctors need to interpret tests. They often ignore things.

Alex
I'm almost like that to I can speak so clear in my head but when I physically go to speak em I freeze up and think about what they will say like I kno I can speak and be free but something's stops me from being who I was younger. After my MRI my specialist will probably send me a appointment and I'll ask him if any of my lesions are around the spot in the brain that controls ur personality. My stomach specialist before when I was 16 17 found black spots on the lower part of my spine but can't find any test in my data base to see that why I asked for a spine MRI aswell cuz I kno other ms people probably have those spots or the amount of pain in my back I go through. Tried rubs creams back pills anything u can get without a presciption but only narcotics really take away that pain and my other pain I grow through. I've tried the nerve blockers and everything I kno pain killers r good for the body but if they can take away my pain so I can be super dad and play with my two sons and not worry about pain that's why I take em. Not cause I'm addicted to them but they make me able to go to work and support my family and have my kids look up to me then worry about me cuz I'm in pain. I just joined yesterday but it's nice to have people to send feed back then wondering questions. Gives me more information to ask about to my specialist so I thank you for ur comment and hope the very best for you