LDN vs Prednisolone
I am going to start LDN treatment, but still I have to take Prednisolone (Corticosteroids) (30 mg/day). Is it normal to take Prednisolone in the morning and LDN at the evening?
Thank you in davance.
sorry, can't answer this one...I don't know any info on LDN vs Prednisolone?  I think you should call your Dr office and ask there... they are the best ones to ask.

take care
wobbly
dx
I currently take LDN and love it, however I've never taken prednisolone.  I agree with Wobbly in that you should call your doctor.  I do know that LDN should be taken after 9 PM at night.  Good luck on it.  It took me about 1 1/2 months to feel a difference on it.
I usually recommended that prednisolone be taken in the morning.  I think that it is because the steroid can have a stimulant effect in many people and might keep them awake.  It's not mandatory, though.

Quix
problem is that my doctor doesn't want to hear about LDN nothing. He isn't informed about LDN and dosn't want to look for info. It is why I look for help here.
As I know, LDN is active 5-6 hours after you take it. So if  take Prednizolone at 8 AM it shoudn't be any odds...
Thank you all for answers and sorry for my english - it isn't my native language :)
It is really NOT recommended to take LDN with substantial doses of corticosteroids as the steroids are immunosuppressant and the LDN boosts the immune system. You could call a pharmacy such as Skip's Pharmacy in Boca Raton, Florida and ask them. They fill lots of LDN prescriptions and know about its interaction with other drugs.

If you are only on the steroids for a short term, then waiting to start the LDN until you finish the steroid course would be my suggestion. :)