Multiple Sclerosis Community
LP Bruise

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

LP Bruise

Back at the end of January I had a LP. It did not go well as the doc kept hitting the bone. On 4th attempt with a different doc it was sorted. It left me with a nasty painful bruise on my back. The bruise took about 3 weeks to fade to a greyish colour. Now its 3 months later and there is still this greyish patch where the bruise was. It is not painful but I am suprised at this. will it ever return to normal?

Has anyone had the same?
A I would let my Doctor know, B soft tissue in general can take a long time to heal.

Alex
I had a LP back in May last year. I have a mark where it was done, not really a bruise, it looks closer to a scar but it's not really a scar either. It actually sort of looks like a birthmark now that I think about it