Left Middle Back Pins and Needles and ichy
I have been having tingles, pins and needles in the left side of the middle of my back. It comes and goes and it doesn't matter if I am sitting or standing or walking. What is this? I tell my neruo about it and he says just try to not pay attention to those small problems? Any advise? Does anyone else have this?
Rae
And it iches really bad in that spot. There is nothing there (like rash or a pimple)
Rae
This has been one of my common symptoms, since I was diagnosed 13 years ago.  I have it crop up from time to time.  I was told by my Neurologist that this is caused from the thoracic lesion in my spine.

This is a sensory symptom as you may know.  It shouldn't cause you any pain. It's just plain aggravating.  This tingling goes around my one side of my upper back and is only on one side.  It's like I am plugged into a light socket.

Is that describing what you are feeling?

Heather
Exactly! Thanks, When I go today I will mention this.
Rae,

I am undiagnosed but I have that on the left side of my spine by my shoulder blades and it radiates up to the base of my neck.  The tingles are really big.  It seems to come and go now.  My neuro has also started telling me not to worry about small numbness or tingling either.  I guess I get it, I  would be there every few days or so w/a new symptom.
When you aren't sure what is wrong, it is sometimes hard to ignore anything abnormal like that.

Stacey